Quit Smoking Now with Auricular Therapy
Are you or someone you know struggling to quit? Take a look at this wildly successful program Dr. Dusty has been running, in fact his program has worked so well patients have traveled cross-country just to have an appointment!
There will be times when a new ex-smoker will wonder whether it’s worth it. Here is the definitive answer:
- 20 minutes after you quit: Your blood pressure and heart rate will return to normal. This immediately lowers your risk of having a heart attack. This immediately improves your circulation to some degree – a process that will continue for years.
- 8 hours after you have your last cigarette: The nicotine and carbon monoxide levels in your blood reduce by half. (Carbon monoxide is the same gas that kills people when they sit in their running cars in the garage!) Carbon monoxide causes shortness of breath – you may find yourself breathing easier already.
- 24 hours after you stop smoking: There will be no carbon monoxide in your body and your lungs will start to clear out the accumulated debris. You may notice a cough or sore throat as your body starts to heal.
- 48 hours after you quite: The nicotine is completely out of your system. In just two days, the substance that caused the physiological addiction is gone. Your sense of taste and smell will improve – another “side effect” of quitting that will continue for years to come.
- 3 days later: You will notice increased levels of energy and your breathing will be easier.
- From one week to a year: Heart function, respiratory function, taste and smell will continue to improve. Risk of heart attack drops by 50% from your days as a smoker.
- 10 years after you quit: Any pre-cancerous cells in your body caused by smoking have been replaced by new healthy cells.
- 15 years after you quit: Your risk of heart attack is now the same as someone who never smoked.
Doesn’t this seem worth it?
Suggest to your clients, family and friends that they come in for my special “Stop Smoking Now” program, 314-635-1008. They will thank you – for the next 15 years!
Mattingly Chiropractic offers several other services to include custom orthotics and nutrition response testing. Visit our services page to see all our natural treatment options, or contact us to schedule an appointment today!